Friday, September 26, 2008

Were having another Baby Boy - Your health, your life, your choice

My wife and I found out today that we were having a little boy. Yeh baby. This will be our second son, and my wife says she doesn't know how she is going to handle 3, actually 4 counting my dog Behr, of us boys. Anyway, we are very excited and thankful for this and all our blessings. Life is worth living, and it is worth living to the fullest. One of my hopes in life is that as many people as possible choose to live blessed and peaceful lives. There is only one way that you can live in true peace, and that is thru Christ. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. There is no better way. I love seeing people enjoy life and again, choosing to walk in God's blessings. You choose, you take control. Remember, it is YOUR HEALTH, YOUR LIFE, YOUR CHOICE Godbless kj

No comments: