Thursday, October 2, 2008

this techno stuff is frustrating - your health, your life, your choice

I'm frustrated, but still lovin it. I'm working hard at trying to become more internet savvy, so i can post some videos, audios, etc. for everyone to see. Working hard at getting our message, the message that God has given us here at God-Built to get out "to all the world." Remember the message i am so passionate about, that it is "your health, your life, your choice." Man figuring all this video stuff, downloading, or trying to download, and passwords, usernames, this is not my area. but hey, i get to, so i am going to get it done. It all seems so time ineffecient right now, but I guess that is like most everything else in life. When you first start you may not be real effecient, but the main thing is you are taking action. And as you go you will start to figure it out, and start to become more effecient at what you are doing. There I believe I have just talked myself into being excited again. Funny how that works. I encourage you today, to find out your passion, find out who you really are, and what God has designed you to do. ANd there is only one way to find out who you are, you have to find out who your creator is. Yeh baby. Godbless kj
**oh yeh, i am going to the "fair" tonight with my beautiful wife and my little boy(his 1st time)

No comments: